“Solutions Achitects, want IT problems to be fixed - for everyone. At ServNet, we're doing just that, searching for solutions and never giving up. That is the passion that unites all of us... we call it Obsessive Support. If you feel it, too, then it's high time we had a chance to talk about a career at ServNet.”Felix Yanko | President
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the projected solution and transforms that vision through execution into the solution. The Solutions Architect becomes involved with a project at the time of inception and is involved through successful completion.
- Successful completion of Serv365 Solutions Architect Certification at ServNet University
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal, internal and external) and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers
- Quality, out-of–the box thinker that is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and self-confident
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and small business environments
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed