“Desktop Support engineers, want IT problems to be fixed - for everyone. At ServNet, we're doing just that, searching for solutions and never giving up. That is the passion that unites all of us... we call it Obsessive Support. If you feel it, too, then it's high time we had a chance to talk about a career at ServNet.”Felix Yanko | President
JOB DESCRIPTIONProvide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems. Resolve as many user-reported problems as expertise permits using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
- Successful completion of Serv365 Desktop Support Certification at ServNet University
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion